UHF RFID Goat Ear Tag For Farm
- Material：Top TPU
- Use：sheep/ewe/calf/pig/other animals
|Brand||LAIPSON EAR TAG|
1~6m by Fixed reader 0-1.8m By hand reader
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C, EPC C1 GEN2|
|Color||Blue/orange or customized|
|Application||Livestock identification and management|
|Certificates||ISO9001:2021, ISO14001, SGS, ROHS|
UHF Sheep Ear Tag Features:
1. This UHF ear tag complies with ISO18000-6C radio frequency identification international standard and NY / T 938-2005 two-dimensional code animal ear tag standard.
- This product combines the dual functions of visible ear tags and electronic chips, which can print numbers and two-dimensional codes on the mother tag, and also implant imported imported chips. The chip is designed with a QFN package and the antenna is made of copper. , Has a good service life and anti-interference ability, reads and writes up to 100,000 times, high reading sensitivity, long reading distance, not affected by the pasture environment.
- This product adopts the secondary injection molding process design, which has excellent waterproof and anti-shedding properties, and has good characteristics such as acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and ultraviolet radiation resistance.
4. The ear tag can automatically identify each yak individual by using a dedicated handset and a fixed reader, and can use modern information technology to accurately grasp the life course of sheep, goat, ovine, etc., growth dynamics, and growth phase of each growth stage for dynamic monitoring. And trend analysis, speed up the flow of information and control flow, improve the accuracy of business operations, improve the technical level of fine breeding and the ability to manage breeding bases, and better develop large-scale, standardized and intelligent breeding.
Company & Workshop
Quality Control Test
Reading distance test
Wear resistance test
Heat&cold resistance test
Pulling force test